The High Commissioner of India, Mr Arun Kumar Sahu, made a courtesy call at the Dwarika and Soondrie Health Center in Debe, Trinidad on February 26. There he committed to:
- Experts in Nature Cure and Ayurveda from India to be directed to the Centre for health care and training.
- Scholarships to Kerala for certification of local Practitioners.
- Yoga for health maintenance -teaching and training
- Music and dance for vibrational enrichment
- Strengthen the community link to India by finding Avenues for Trinidadians to get Overseas Citizen of India cards.
The HC indicated his full support for assistance with OCI cards.
He also indicated his willingness to collaborate with expertise from India
Meanwhile, the center announced that Yoga classes will begin on Tuesday March 8 at 4:00 pm S&D Community Centre is located at light pole 60 on Dwarika Avenue in Debe Classes are offered free of charge.