The year 2022 can be described as a year of high inflation, transportation bottlenecks and war. The year 2023 will see worse disasters throughout the world and my assessment – not predictions – will see even greater disasters unfold.
- 1. Starting at home Guyana will undergo massive flooding especially in the Capital City. This will occur in the middle months of the year.
- 2. Massive inflation, especially for food items, will create a state of civil unrest in Guyana leading to unwanted police deployment and misuse of state official powers.
- 3. A great increase in crime will stymie economic growth and such crime will involve high powered weapons, greater than those of law enforcement.
- 4. A very senior government power broker will become very ill, to the point of malfunctioning, but will still ‘remain on the job’.
- 5. A nuclear device will be exploded causing severe global tensions especially between the US and China precipating the deployment several hundred troops.
- 6. The Head of State of a Communist country will meet his demise, much to the joy of the majority of the country’s populace.
- 7. There will be a major disease outbreak, not unlike Covid-19, but not as deadly. It will inflict great death tolls in Asian countries.
- 8. Great conflicts will arise in the US through the legislative system resulting in great unrest as the tensions heat up between the Red and Blue systems.
- 9. Major climate disruptions like drought, flooding and increase temperatures will result in global shortages of food production.
- 10. The US Stock Market will undergo a severe crash, muck like 2008-9 resulting in losses in the trillions.
Leyland Chitlall Roopnaraine